2. Trancesetters - The Search (Armand's Pu-Tang Mix)
3. Laidback Luke - Laid) Back
4. P.I.M.P. - Beware Of Planet P.I.M.P.
5. Tata Box Inhibitors - Ribosomal
6. Trancesetters - Urban Victim
7. Tata Box Inhibitors - Protein
8. R Factors - Vis-A-Vis
9. Laidback Luke - Club Climax
10. R Factors - Tilted Base
11. Paperclip People - Clear & Present
12. Norton - A Fall Down From Prague (Dobre & Jamez Mix)
13. 51 Days - Feel So High (Instrumental)
14. Booka Shade - Kind Of Good
Touché Records was founded in 1994 by Alex Dijksterhuis (Jamez) & Gaston Steenkist (Dobre). Their first output was on Robin "Jaydee" Albers First Impression Label. But they wanted more participation in their music to carry out their own vision. One of their staring points was that they wanted to combine techno with house. Alex for the Techno and Gaston for the House. It was the perfect combination. In the mid-nineties the label was very succesfull with it's transatlantic sound. A mixture of American House and European Techno. When the succes came, dj's like Carl Craig, Booka Shade, Orlando Voorn and Slam Dj's released on the label as well. The label was most succesfull in the USA and was played by dj's like Danny Tenaglia & Deep Dish. But also Darren Emerson was a big fan. Although the UK claims to be the one who have produced the first Tech-House record, it was the Dutch Touché who were the first with their second release 51 Days - Paper Moon. At the end of the 90's Touché was voted for best label of the year in germany. This happend without any big promotion actions.